2015-08-26

Angband Beast, phase two (Update 1 of 3 for today)

Returning to my phases, this time, though, with some attitude changes: I will try to make a better effort to give the project in question a better finish.

I had to prime it to better see the overall shape of the beast. There is still lots to do on this one: Scales, hands/claws, the weird bull-feet needs to be redone. Face number one is not nearly close to being finished.

Troglodyte head is a mess... Regardless, I will keep it up, and might even add some horns on this particular blind head. I think it would give it a disturbing look. Maybe I am wrong.
    Also, this is update 1 of 3.

2 kommentarer:

  1. If you pull this off it may well be a really disturbing beast. It does look like you're laying on the sculpey too thick -- will you have enough margins left to sculpt the details?

    theflowerofbattle.com

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. You are indeed correct with me putting on too much sculpey, however, the base problem is me being a cheap-skate and using to much staniol-filler before putting on the base layer of sculpey, making the beast un-sculptable.

      I have since sort-of learnt my lesson.

      Radera