2016-05-25

Sculpting Entwife, part two


Might add some branches in an effort to mix her silhouette up ever so slightly. I am currently adding leaves and flowers to the legs.


Unprimed and primed... to show what's beneath.


She is supposed to throw petals around her, although it looks more like she is trying to awkwardly free herself from vines in this picture.


The main goal with this design was to make it feminine but not look like a human woman, or God forbid, a hot tree-babe. Originally I sketched her up as a mixture of a kid and an old lady - obviously something female, but nothing else: Shorter legs, elongated torso (although I am not in "the know" how they give birth) and a weaker jaw, all subtle pointers towards a female tree-person. The "hair" is an okay touch, but for some reason I keep thinking "hippie" when I see her... hm...

4 kommentarer:

  1. Very well done llama! She does look definitely female -- without me being able to tell what is so female about her!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Perfect, that's what I was going for!

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. I am pleased with the idea and okay with the execution of it - not that this model will ever get a game in :D

      Radera