2017-03-08

Phoenix and Phrostbird!

Frostbird, obviously. Thought I was going to do some sort of wordplay as it were. So where were we? Last time we saw each other, I had just sloppily painted the Isengard Steam Tank and had some things to do - I think it was my "big weekend" I had in front of me.

The Big Weekend was acceptable. Barely acceptable. It was not an enjoyable weekend but such is life. So, when I came back to my place, I started work on the old Warhammer Phoenix - now known as the Army or Age of Sigmar Phoenix.


Please click image above for an explanation why I was so tired after my big weekend. It also had to do with the reason I spent time with my friends who live in Malmö #2:



Got a nice and un-sweet migraine a few days and nights after... horrible how that town has just fallen into the invaders' hands. Witnessed a lot of bad things over the Friday, Saturday and EVEN Sunday night. I couldn't let it bother me more than the-artist-formerly-known-as-Prince-who-is-now-RIP:ing would, so I left with a frown...

But back to the Frostbird: The pieces left over from the Phoenix was used together with plasticard to get this little mockup.


The pieces missing for another bird are: Feets x2, base-wings x2 and body/torso. It was quite nice doing this project inbetween other things: Mould-making and Midgard Giants almost got the best of me.

- - -

Quick recap. I finished this dude, as you guys know...
 

... but I guess you did not know I had the dude sawed apart! Yep, and for what reason does one cut up a model? You guessed it you special...

... snowflake you! Mould making. I decided to make a mould after getting 3 out of 4 pre-orders that I asked for (thank you dead Warhammer-Forum and other places).
    But in all honesty, this Midgard Giant is a special snowflake... in all the worst connotations of the word...



... just like these special snowflakes...

Come on Europeans, get back to your awesome roots. Strangle fight-dogs into submission with your balls hanging freely!

Obviously, the hobby takes precedence of ball-hanging, so instead of taking charge of my crumbling society, I started sculpting the wings for the Frostbird - and as you know, the highest form of praise is imitation, so there you go Gejms Wokshop: I copied your computer rendered wings. Happy now fuckos?

And before we go, I would like to tie this seemingly untidy and uncoherent blogpost together with the thing above: This chaos and Weimar-like state that Sweden (and most of the Western European world is experiencing) has it's charm: I got the contact details to one of the hottest babes I have ever seen. She wants me to contact her on some form of snapp-chat, where "things can't be recorded". Wow... not sure what that means but I think the decadence might have it's pros...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar